Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hitchcock Hairstyles ft. in Allure March 2011




I just received my March issues of Allure this past weekend. I look forward to unwrapping every issue and checking out their fashion pages, beauty tips, and my favorite-  Beauty By Numbers. To my delight in this issue there is an article about the influences of Hitchcock heroines on the spring runways. It's a 6 page feature that covers how-tos, glam photos of models, runway looks, and an article with the hairstylist for three of the films. Normally I end up recycling my back issues, but this one is a keeper. If you remember a few weeks ago I had done a movie recommendation covering Hitchcock films and I thought this article was a great companion to it. If you want to see details pick up a copy of Allure. Don't let our periodicals go extinct. 
xoxo- Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...