Pages

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Standard


It's been so freaky cold lately that all I want to do is stay in bed under warm covers. Since my life doesn't work that way, I layered Cali-style. Skinny jeans tucked into knee-high boots, a back tank top under an off the shoulder gray sweatshirt. Awe, you can't see it but on my other arm I have a scarf wrapped around my wrist. I wanted to wear one, just couldn't decided if I wanted to go turban or bracelet. Hum... another one of my "things"- faux fur. I like the good quality faux that looks almost real but doesn't have the smell that real fur has. Here is a list of where I purchased everything:

  1. Gray Sweatshirt, Skinny Jeans - Forever21.com
  2. Faux Fur Stole - H&M.com
  3. Nude Faux Suede Knee-High Boots - Amiclubwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...