Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Offical Loop of the Day: Happy Valentine's Day!


  1.  Always Love- Nada Surf
  2. Addicted to Love- Florence & The Machine
  3. Silly Little Love Songs- Replicants
  4. Sea of Love- Cat Power
  5. Only Lovers Left Alive- The Long Blondes
  6. Fight For This Love- Vampire Weekend

 Today is not just for couples, let's celebrate all forms of love. Your friendships that see you through the worst of times, family that will always be there for you, your pets with their unconditional love. It really should be,"Thank All That Surround You Day". It certainly is a precious gift to not be alone in this life, and to be capable to love and recognize love in return. So I want to say, "Thank you" to all my family and friends, old and new. I love you and wish nothing but the best for you always.

1 comment:

  1. I love Fight for this Love! And I so agree with you Valentines is about universal love giving love back to everyone that loves ya! Happy valentines to u :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...