Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pick of the Day: ft. Amiclubwear.com Shoes


Taupe Multi-colored Peep Toe Platform Heels- $12.99
Taupe Burnish Faux Leather Lace Up Heel Bootie- $31.99

Red Gingham Fabric Platform Espadrille Wedges Sandals- $24.99

Black Distress Lace Up Platform Ankle Bootie- $30.99
I have been buying my shoes online forever. I like having things that someone hasn't tried on a gazillion times before me. The shoe boxes aren't all beat up, no scuff marks, and the soles are spotless. I just noticed that the booties I picked out have a similar style, ha ha. I discovered Amiclubwear.com through Lucky magazine. That month they had a wicked deal of 35% off purchase price. Deals and coupons are not unfamiliar to this site. I would check periodically and sign up for updates on sales. On the shoe front, they carry boots, heels, wedges, flats, and sandals. The raddest thing- they have a section listed at $15.00 and under. If you are looking for club wear, NYX makeup, and over size accessories this is the place for you.

p.s. I heard there are some bad reviews about the site. I personally have had good experiences ordering from them. If you are suspicious of the pricing or quality, I know that other sites carry the exact same shoes. The reason why I chose this site over the others is the great deals that they have. Once again I am not affiliated with the company nor am I getting paid for my endorsements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...