Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Loop of the Day: Rockabilly Songs About Cars


  1.  Maybellene- Chuck Berry
  2. Beep Beep (The Little Nash Rambler)- Playmates
  3. Mustang Sally- Wilson Pickett
  4. Brand New Cadillac- The Clash
  5. One Piece At A Time- Johnny Cash
Since I try to keep my playlists small these are just a select few of my favorite songs about cars or driving. I tried to keep it in a rockabilly themed but the next one I do will probably be more random. I apologize for "Mustang Sally" but if anyone is making a list like this you just have to put it in there. I had a heck of a time posting this. Sorry for the constant editing. Enjoy :)
xoxo- AlbeeLucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...