Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Movie of the Week: 1997 Gattaca


Gattaca is one of my favorite sci-fi films. I tend to enjoy films with the same story line of socially engineered humans for the strive of perfection. I always root for the underdog that tries ways to cheat the system and be true to themselves. It's a great story of perseverance and the lengths you may have to go through to follow your dreams. The film is set in the future and like most sci-fi films they incorporate mid-century modern design. There is beauty to be hold in the sets and costumes. If you haven't seen it already the cast if star filled with Ethan Hawke, Uma Thurman, Alan Arkin, and Jude Law. They each give good performances and one character does not blend into another. So I hope you enjoy the picture. I truly recommend it. It being one of the films that I repurchased to own on blu-ray.

I would like to read your comments, feed back is always good. xoxo-AlbeeLucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...