Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Warm and Comfy


Since I'll be out and about today I wanted to wear something super casual and non-fussy. Imagine getting in and out of your car making sure things are tucked in, or having your hands full and struggle to pull up a strap. So not into that today. This little outfit really does span all generations and body types. The basics are there- jeans, a white tank. Add a hoodie, a coat, scarf, a hat. The combo really is limitless. I would like to hear how you accessorize your basics. Comment below and thanks for following. -AlbeeLucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...