Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feather Trim Necklace





I finally got my hands on this necklace. It was sitting in my cart since I featured it on "Inspiration: Neutrals" here. I don't know about you, but I'm not into ordering something online that cost just as much as shipping. Last week I went to my local F21 and crossed my fingers to find this little gem. It was the only one, on the bottom rack shoved behind other necklaces. I felt like jumping for joy right then and there. I didn't of course, I'm not into embarrassing situations if I can avoid them. I just love how it makes my plain tank and cardi look precious. Almost like the topping of a sundae. I'm pretty sure you can still purchase it on the site: Forever21.com and the price tag - $7.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...