Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Art Deco Anyone?

I'm a sucker for art deco. The swooping curves mixed with ridged straight ( I love the juxtaposition), gold gilt, metal and glass, cabochon beads. Lucky me I live in S. California and the area is rich in beautiful deco architecture. Here are a few photos of one of my favorite places to visit, Griffith Park Observatory:





I wish that I had some close ups of details that are all over this building. That just gives me a reason to visit again :) You can find info. on Griffith Park and Operating hours on www.griffithobs.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...