Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Feathers and Lace


Seriously had the worst time finding an outside location to photograph this outfit. I think next time I'll head out early in the morning so that it isn't so congested with everyone and their mama. Now that I have this picture I have second thoughts about the shoes. I've already worn this out so this is absolutely authentic with no editing. I regret and totally grade this as an A-. It happens, can't be perfect all the time :)

  1. Sleeveless White V-Neck; Faded Skinny Cargos; White Feather Headband; Ring- Forever21.com
  2. Beige Lace Vest- CharlotteRusse.com
  3. Wedges- Amiclubwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...