Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Business Cards Using Moo.com




 Moo.com


 To get the word out on my blog because I love it and want to share it with everyone, I just ordered business cards. That way when I do get stopped and asked about my outfits I can just hand them a card and they can visit me here and on LookBoook.nu. I'm so excited and can't wait to receive my shipment. I did only purchase a pack of 100, but the site I used saves all my information that it makes it easy to reorder. I think my next set of 100 will have a few OOTD on them. If you are looking to make cards for yourself I urge you to take a look at Moo.com. Not only do they offer the standard size business cards but mini size ones, stickers, postcards, and greeting cards. You can upload your own design or photo to use and they also have a good selection of ready made designs. The standard business card can be purchase in packs of 50 to 100,000 and prices start at $21.99, mini business cards can be purchased in packs of 100 to 200,00 and the prices start at $19.99. What sets Moo apart from the rest is that you can have 100 cards with the same image or you can have each card 100 different images, it's called Printfinity. Take a look if you're interested in cards for yourself. As soon as I receive my business cards in the mail I'll do an "open box review". Keep in mind that I am not being paid for my endorsements, they are my honest opinions.
-AlbeeLucky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...