Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Inspiration Board: Rachel Zoe


TheHouseofFabulous.blogspot.com
Getty Images

I was going to feature someone else for their boho style, but I decided to go to the source. Rachel Zoe has the 70's style down pat. It's glamorous in a Studio 54/ Bianca Jagger way. I love that she keeps her makeup fresh with a California beach look and then marries the east coast with the clothing she wears. Her style staples: fur, cocktail rings, and super bell bottom jeans. Her look is so inspiring and attainable.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures, I like your blog...:)

    I am your new follower, visit my blog and be my follower if you want
    http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you "Fashion Smiley" for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...