Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Americana


I heart this dress. When I was younger I thought that I couldn't pull off the color red. No red lips, red shoes, red dress. I always associated it with being older, but it wasn't that either. I just didn't have the confidence to pull it off. Flat red lipstick is my go to if I'm wearing anything on my lips. It is high maintence- taking it off before you eat and drink, remembering it's there when you're getting dress in the morning, and constantly making sure it hasn't gravitated around your mouth and making you look like a clown. All that said, I think anyone can wear it and look fantastic.
  1. Dress and boots: Forever21.com
  2. Bracelet and Rings: CharlotteRusse.com
  3. Lipstick- MAC Ladybug: Nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...