Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Matchy Matchy?


"Viva La Rock"! I have yet worn these linen pants yet. Secretly they have been hiding in my closet for a couple of years. It's just so hard to take care of and clean + they wrinkle like sin. What's awesome about these pants are the waist band. It's stretchy like yoga pants. You can do anything in them and they're not uncomfortable, even while eating a big meal. I'm wearing the cork wedges and shrug from my "picnic at the sea ootd". Yeah, those items were lying about and it does make my outfit matchy-matchy, but I don't care. The graphic v-neck and gold hoop earring are from my favorite place in the whole wide world (laughing like a maniac),F21.

Thanks for stopping by. I'm taking request on fashion outfit ideas. Comment below and I'll see what I can do. xoxo- Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...