Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Latin Lingo


I need to charge my battery to take a pic of what I'm wearing today. Here is the second best thing I can do. Today starts another round of rainy days for us. Maybe our winter has hit after all. Since I'll be home this weekend and not in the desert with snow (I know that sounds weird but it does happen). I had to run out today and stock up the fridge with food. Wearing heels is not conducive to carrying 20 pounds of food a block away. Days like this I trust good ol' Chuck. I <3 my Chuck Taylors and if it was up to me I would own them in every color and pattern. I just don't have the room for them. Listed below are the items I'm wearing.
  1. Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket $19.80- Forever21
  2. Blue Dia de Los Muertos T- Latin Lingo
  3. Gray Skinny Levi's- Tillys
  4. Black Low Top Chuck Taylor Converse- Zappos

6 comments:

  1. love all of the photos :)
    nice blog! I'm gonna visit again :)

    follow me on:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2187105/glamourgirl
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the forever21 jacket :)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you "Glamorous Girl" for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cut of the jacket too + it's thin enough I can wear it on warm nights. Thanks for the comment "crystal glamour".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thank you so much for the visit + follow, great to meet your blog as well! I adore those converse runners, they are adorable. Have a lovely weekend. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you Veronika for following my blog :)
    <3 Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...