Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Has Been Inspired



Seriously has been inspired by http://www.cheyennemeetschanel.com/. Not too long ago she posted a picture of her wearing a poncho as a dress. Here I was crying over the knit skirts at H&M and I had this beautiful mauve poncho at home. It works so much better as skirt, don't you think? I have gray leggings underneath. I did try it with a nude slip but I just didn't think it had the same impact. Check out my new earrings:


These are from my recent trip to my local F21 store. I was in dire need of new accessories. O.k., I am exaggerating. I just <3 costume jewelry. I'm soo into feathers right now. On the hunt for some pretty dangling hair clips, since I like the look of feather extensions.
Below is a list of what I'm wearing:

  1. Pink Feather Earrings $3.80- Forever21.com
  2. Gray Cotton Leggings $8.00- Target.com
  3. Mauve Poncho- Thrifted
  4. White Cami- Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...